Quick Pan-Roasted Chicken

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

You wanna cook like a pro and don't want to work too hard? You are not confident of the results yet have to make the table shine? Well then, this is the recipe you need in shaa Allah. This is a  very succulent and flavorful chicken with a crispy crust that can be made in a pan and does not require an oven.

Ingredients:

Chicken Thighs- 4-6
Salt-to taste
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
Red Pepper Powder-1 tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste-2 tsps
Water-1/2 cup
Corn Starch-4-6 tbs
Garam Masala-2 tsps
Coriander Powder-1 tsp
Ground Black Pepper-1 tsp
Oil-2-4 tbs

Directions:

1. Mix the ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder to gether and rub the mixture on the Chicken thighs and set aside for 30 minutes.

2. Place the marinated thighs in a pot and cover with a lid and pour the water and cook the chicken until just cooked and the water gets evaporated.

3. Turn off the stove and allow to cool.

4. Make a mixture with corn starch, garam masala, ground black pepper, coriander powder and sprinkle it all over the cooked chicken thighs.

5. Heat Oil in a wide pan, place each chicken thigh carefully into the pan, fry them while flipping them carefully until done on all sides.

6. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Please pass me that whole plate... the kids and me would be really happy to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel like finishing it off in one go. I am always in love with chicken legs to be honest and I encourage everyone in my family to love those precious legs. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.