These tuna cutlets are a perfect choice to go with some plain white rice and some some tangy lentil soup on a grey winter afternoon. When served to guests over a dinner party, these would get a lot of attention, as they look cute and taste delicious. Increase the spice level or or decrease it, add an ingredient in a bigger quantity or skip any completely. However you choose to make it, you will love to make it over and over again.
Canned Tuna-3 smalls cans, drained
Salt- to taste
Red Pepper powder-to taste
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste-1 tsp
Cilantro-1 tbs, chopped
Mint leaves-1 tbs, chopped
Lemon Juice-2 tbs
Corn Starch-2 tbs
Sliced Onions- to garnish
Lemon wedges-to garnish
Oil-A couple tablespoons
1, Put the all the ingredients in a bowl except the oil and give it a good mix.
2. Take a small portion of the tuna mixture and form a firm patty between the palms and set aside.
3. Continue making the patties until all the mixture is over.
4. Heat a pan on medium -high heat and pour a tablespoon full of oil and use a spoon to coat the pan with the oil.
5. Gently place each patty onto the pan and cook until it turns a crispy golden brown on the side it was cooked.
6. Drizzle a few drops on the uncooked side and flip it to the other side and cook to the same color and crispiness.
7. Transfer to a serving plate as they get done.
8. Garnish with sliced onions a lemon wedge and some fresh mint leaves.