If you are anything like me, who loves to easy and quick to cook recipes, this recipe will be a perfect one for you. When you want to either jazz up a dinner table with something very delicious and eye-catching, or make some tiny little balls of goodness to serve as an appetizer, snack, or even stuff your pita pockets, you will love this recipe.
Ground Boneless Chicken-1 lb
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste-2 tsps
Garam masala-1 tsp
Coriander Powder-1 tsp
Green Pepper-2-3 in nos(chopped)
Fresh Cilantro leaves-a handful (chopped)
Fresh Mint Leaves-a handful(chopped)
1. Marinate the ground chicken with salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, mix well and set aside.
2. In a blender, add the marinated ground chicken, chopped mint, cilantro and green pepper and blend until well combined.
3. Oil you palms and make small balls, smaller than golf balls and place them onto a clean plate.
4. Heat oil and slowly drop all the balls in and allow them to cook on medium-high heat, while turning them to let them cook evenly and turn golden brown all over.
5. When done, remove them with a slotted spoon onto a serving plate and serve hot.