Yes! Finally I made the chocolate chip cookies. Cookies that are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside with one or two melt-in-the mouth chocolate chips in every bite. They looked out-of-the world good and tasted amazing. These cookies are a child's all time favorite snack or dessert and the store bought ones have simply unacceptably long and crazy ingredients. So, here you go....try making your own and you will never buy them from the store again.
All purpose flour-2 1/4 cups
Butter-1 cup Softened
Chocolate Chips-2 cups
Cinnamon powder-1 tsp
Turbinado Sugar-1 1/2 cups
1. Preheat the oven to 375 deg F.
2. Add the salt, cinnamon powder and the baking soda to the flour and mix well to combine and set aside.
3. Put the butter and and sugar into the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and run the mixer until the ingredients get incoporated.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture and run the mixer until just combined.
6. Turn off the mixer and stir in the chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
7. Line a cookie sheet with a parchment paper.
8. Use an ice-cream scooper to drop the cookie dough onto the lined sheet two inches apart to allow them to spread while baking.
9. Put the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 9- 12 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown.
10. Turn off the oven and transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely before you dunk them into a cup of warm milk.
1. I have used Ghiradelli semi-sweeet chocolate chips.
2. You may add vanilla flavoring in place of cinnamon powder.
3. If turbinado sugar is hard to find where you live, feel free to use a cup of brown sugar and half a cup of white sugar.
4. If you do not own a standing mixer, all of the procedure can be done with a wooden spatula in a round big bowl.