Mango-Banana Smoothie



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Yet another mango recipe:) Nothing too complicated with hard-to-find ingredients. Just a creamy, refreshing and cooling smoothie for a lazy afternoon.  All you need is some super-ripe bananas, a ripe mango some milk, some honey to sweeten and a good blender. And you can whip it up in less than a minute.

Ingredients:

Mangoes-2  (peeled, pitted and cubed)
Banana-1( over-riped, peeled)
Honeyor sugar- to taste
Milk-1/2 a cup (chilled)

Directions:

1. Put all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.

2. Pour into serving cups.

3. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Aaah this smoothie is perfect for this wonderful weather! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so creamy and smooth... love the flavors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.