Papaya Smoothie

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Papayas are storehouses of nutrition. A detailed info on it's benefits can be read here . This smoothie combines the goodness of papaya with the goodness of almond milk and makes it a very light smoothie. If you haven't tasted almond milk yet, you must definitely try it. Store bought milk will work just fine but home made milk is definitely better and worth the effort. I shall share with you guys my recipe for almond milk in a later post but for now, it is the papaya smoothie:)



Ingredients:


Papaya(peeled and cubed)-1 cup
Almond milk-2 cups

Directions:

1. Blend together the papaya and the almond milk untl smooth and creamy.

2. Pour into a serving glass and enjoy!

Notes:

  • Feel free to add honey to sweeten the smoothie if the papaya is not very sweet.
  • Increase the amount of almond milk if you would like a thinner consistency.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're back with a bang! This smoothie looks so good! I bet the combination of almond milk and papaya is out of this world. I'm excited to see your post on how to make almond milk at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2 eat papaya as it is so hardly anything remains 4 being juiced! Love the nutty flavor of it .

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.