Pretty Pink Yogurt Drink ( Beet Lassi)

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I love pink and I love lassi (Yogurt drink). But, I also like it savory than sweet. So, I got creative and added my beet juice to my savory lassi and made this gorgeous pink drink. It is a perfect cooling drink after a spicy meal to cool off the heat. You may also serve it by itself on a hot afternoon and you will make people happy pink:)



Ingredients:

Yogurt-2 cups
Water-1 cup
Salt- to taste
Freshly ground ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Fresh cilantro leaves -to garnish
Beet juice-2 tbs

Directions:

1. Blend together the yogurt, water, salt,and ginger-garlic paste and the beet juice
until well blended and frothy.

2. Pour into a serving glass and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.

3. Enjoy!





15 comments:

  1. drink looks fabulous lovely colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww.. I ve never seen a colored lassi..luks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy following you...cutie cute pink coclor

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color dear... the pictures are awesome... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clicks, lovely drink.

    http://kitchentantras.com/almond-chocolate-milk-silk-smooth/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color of lassi..beautifully captured too

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the color so pretty mA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Refreshing cool drink.. Loved the combo dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty for the hot summer days....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.