Peachy Orange Smoothie

O
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

The good thing about smoothies is that we can get creative and play with different combinations  of fruits and vegetables that are pleasing to the palate and to the eyes. Today, I have used fruits with similar colors and added to it couple, very beneficial ingredients that perked up the taste  a little and added more body to it., ginger and flax seed.




Ingredients:

Peaches-2, pitted
Orange juice-1 cup
Ginger-1 tsp, grated
Honey-as needed
Ground Flax seed-1 tbs

Directions:

1. Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and frothy.

2. Pour in a tall glass and serve.

3. Enjoy!

Notes: Freeze peaches that have been cut and pitted before blending or, use store- bought frozen peaches in order to achieve the perfect thick and frothy consistency.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a fantastic smoothie.. Would love to have it...Yummy and delicious.. Perfect combo dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. flax seeds must have added so much in terms of nutrition in the smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girrrrl I am loving all of these smoothie recipes! Thanks to you I'm not running out of new ideas for breakfast now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious smoothie dear...am so thirsty! How you been my dear?
    Happy Mothers Day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sri, I have missed you. Hope you had a great Mother's day too!

      Delete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.