Oven Roasted Chicken With Pan Roasted Potatoes- A guest Post!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem


Blogging has been interesting in so many ways for me. Other than sharing my recipes and reading some lovely responses, I have made friendships with some amazing people. Today, I will be introducing you to an amazing blogger, Rafeeda who blogs at www.http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com as she has given me the honor to do a guest post for her. I love her simple and her straight-from-heart style of writing and am impressed by her dedication to her blog. Hop over here and check out my recipe for this Oven Roasted Chicken with Pan Roasted Potatoes and discover for yourself Rafeeda's recipes.

4 comments:

  1. Saw ur post @ Rafeeda's.. This looks delcious and perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much dear for doing this for me... wishing you many many years of blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this delicious looks fabulous will check out the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! Hopping over to check out your post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.