Coconut Milk Mango Smoothie

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I have been a regular reader of www.vegrecipesofindia.com and love almost all the  recipes there. Lately, I have been in love with the nut milk and coconut milk Dassana, the author uses in place of regular milk. The nut milk and coconut milk has it's own health benefits other than being a great option for vegans and also those who are not tolerant to lactose.

I had bought some mangoes recently and had to let them sit for a couple days to let them ripen more and turn sweeter. Then, I went ahead and made my very own coconut milk for the first time ( Will do a post on it later, as I couldn't even take a single picture while making it) and made a mango smoothie with it. It was the most creamiest with a subtle taste of coconut. You may use canned coconut milk with no preservatives and you would still achieve similar results.

Ingredients:

Mangoes-2, peeled and cut into chunks
Honey-2-3 tbs
Coconut milk-1 cup
Grated coconut-to garnish

Directions:

1. Put the mango chunks, honey and coconut milk into a blender and blend it until all the ingredients are incorporated and become creamy and smooth.

2. Pour into serving glasses.

3. Garnish with grated coconut.

4. Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Delicious summer smoothie with nice tropical flavours dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy and refreshing milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I'm going to try for sure...love anything with coconut. mashaAllah looks yummylicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks and glad you like the mango and coconut milk smoothie.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.