Strawberry-Banana Smoothie



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I could drink up smoothies eagerly, rather than sit and chew and eat up raw vegetables and fruits. How about you?

Smoothies are a great way to get you daily servings of fruits and vegetables and the best part is, you  can sneak in all those awful tasting vegetables camouflaged  with an increased amount of the ones you actually love. You don't  have to have a standard recipe for a smoothie.However, pairing the right kind of fruits or vegetables is the key. On my blog, I will be sharing some great tried and loved recipes of smoothies more frequently as I am working on getting the whole family excited about the smoothies so that you could too:)

Ingredients: 

Frozen strawberries-10-12
Freshly squeezed orange juice-1 cup
Yogurt-1 cup
Bananas-2
Honey-1 tbs
Mint leaves-as desired to garnish

Directions:

1. Put all the ingredients into a blender and whiz away until you get a consistency you desire.

2. Pour out the smoothie in a tall glass and garnish with a sprig of mint and a strawberry.

3. Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Delicious combination, looks tempting!
    MAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thts a gud idea.. Waiting fr ur upcoming posts on smoothies... I too luv smoothies

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely snaps dear... it's always nice to have a lawn... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're right, smoothies are a great way of sneaking in fruits and veggies that we otherwise don't eat! This looks amazing! Anddd i love the combination of bananas and strawberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the pink color. i usually make an almond milkshake with bananas and strawberries

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.