Pineapple-Orange Smoothie


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I did not like pineapples as a child, because they were  too prickly to hold, hard to cut and they irritated my mouth. It kept me from bringing them home even as an adult, until I learnt the trick to handle them well. After you buy one from the store, let it sit on the counter-top for a day or two. Use a good knife to cut into slices and carefully peel the skin away. Then, cut it into big chunks and blend it and turn it into a smoothie:) And, it tastes very good along with the benefits it has to give us. I have added a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice to it and next time, i plan to add ginger for its added benefits:) What else do you think could be added to this juice?

Ingredients:

Pineapple chunks-2-3 cups
Orange Juice-1 cup
Mint leaves-to garnish

Directions:

1. Put the pineapple chunks and the orange juice and blend until smooth and frothy.

2. Pour into a tall serving glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.

3. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Yum! Love this smoothie.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.