I just got an award, the Liebster Award from a new blogging buddy Rafeeda, who is fairly new to blogging but has been blogging like a pro! Thank you Rafeeda! I am inspired by some bloggers by the food they cook, the pictures they can take or the clarity of their recipes. Rafeeda has all of these things along with being humble and talented. Do check her page out at http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com . The following are a few rules this award comes with:)
The rules of the award:
1. I love Turkish coffee.
2. I had 29 cats(outdoor) when I was younger:)
3. I am afraid of severe weather conditions.
4. I choose friends very carefully and once I choose, they are my friends forever:)
5. I love to travel all the time and that is exactly what we do:).
6. I observe Nature closely and find it peaceful.
7. I read minds too quickly!
8. I have a Masters degree in English and in sha Allah intend to get a Phd soon:)
10. I was raised without a Television and watched no movies:) Therefore, do not enjoy movies at all.
11. I like to eat a light breakfast:)
Now, the answers to the questions Rafeeda asked:)
1. Is your mind where your heart is?
2. Your favorite food
I enjoy a variety of foods, but Hyderabadi Biryani is what comes to my mind now.
3. Apart from cooking, what are your interests?
I love to collect and wear large chunky rings,
4. If you badly want to cook something and you cannot find the ingredients required, what would you normally do?
Well, if possible drive to the store and buy the ingredients or, wait till I do my grocery shopping again and cook!
5. How do you describe "a bad day"?
When my day does not turn out as planned and at the end of the day, I am left with an unaccomplished feeling.
6. Your current working situation - being a housewife is totally acceptable, trust me!!! :)
My career plans are put on hold for now and in sha Allah, very soon, I will pursue them:)
7. If there was an event you could stop the time at, what would it have been?
I think it would be boring if I could stop the time at any event, but, if it was possible to do anything like that, I would make babies stay babies stay longer:)
8. Rate your interest in food blogging on a scale of 1 to 10 - 1 is "least interested" (which I am sure nobody would take!) and 10 being "till I die!!!"
9. Intuitive or Calculative?
10. A habit you wish you could control.
Working till i drop!
11. Your best food photography tip.
Take pics by the window where there is plenty of natural light.
Now, here's the list of Blogs I would like to pass on the Award to..,
11 Questions I want the nominated bloggers to answer.
1. What inspired to start your own Blog?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
5. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
6. What was the name of your first pet?
7. What is your favorite time of the day?
8.What is your favorite day of the week?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
11. What are your hobbies?