Italian Fried Peppers

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is one of the simplest posts on this blog and one of the most delicious ones. I have adapted it from here . I am in love with all of Laura's recipes. They are easy, healthy and least complicated. I have watched most of her recipes and this happens to be  one of the first one that I have actually tried.



The fried peppers were very soft, yet held their shape. Were juicy with sweet undertones and had an excellently mild garlicky flavor, were savoury with a great peppery taste.



You have to make them to believe how simple yet delicious they are. You may serve them as a salad or with some plain old bread.







Ingredients:

Bell peppers-2 large, washed and cut lengthwise
Olive oil-as needed
Salt-as needed
Black pepper-as needed
Garlic cloves-4-5, peeled and flattened with the flat side of the knife)

Directions:

1. Place a wide pan with olive oil  and the garlic in it and turn on the stove on medium heat.

2. Let the oil heat up slowly letting the garlic to infuse the oil with its fragrance.

3. Once the garlic turns slightly brown on both sides, add the bell peppers and increase the heat.

4. Sprinkle salt and pepper and stir and cook until you see brown specks on the peppers and the peppers a softened a bit.

5. At this point, turn the stove off and transfer to a serving plate and serve.

6. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.