Oil-1 -2 tsp
1. Peel the loofah and cut into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the pieces of the loofah until they slightly are soft.
3..Remove and set aside.
4. In the same pan, add the garlic and saute until it gives out its strong flavor.
5. To it add the tomatoes and saute them until pulpy.
6. Turn off the stove and set the sauteed ingredients to cool.
7. When cooled, add the coconut milk, salt, red pepper powder, tamarind pulp to the loofah and tomatoes and blend to a smooth puree.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Heat oil in a saute pan and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds and after they sizzle, add the dry red pepper and wait until you see them change color.
10. Quickly tip the tempering onto the chutney and cover with a lid.