Mango Souffle

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

In Texas, Summer begins in June and refuses to leave, even when fall begins. I can feel fall with all my senses. I can hear the eerie silence, the sun in setting early, Schools are set to reopen and I also see the leaves change colors. However, the temperatures are still in the 90's. This rich dessert can be made ahead of time and served as a part of a very fancy dinner party to a bunch of family and friends. It is a smooth and creamy dessert and is very flavorful. I had made this souffle  on the first day of  Ramadan and everyone in the family enjoyed it after 16 hours of fasting.



Ingredients:

Ripe Mangoes-4 (Peeled and cut into small cubes)
Mango jelly-1 pack (made from instant mix)
Sugar-as needed
Heavy cream-as needed (whipped)



Directions:

1. Cook and cool to set the mango jelly as per the instructions on the box.

2. Blend together 3/4 of the mango cubes, 1/2 cup of cream, sugar and the mango jelly into a fine puree.

3.Put a tablespoon full of the mango cubes into dessert bowls or serving cups.

4. Pour desired amount of the mango mixture on top of the mango cubes.

5. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of the mango puree.

6. Finally garnish with cubed mangoes and chill for an hour before serving.

7. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those glasses, ty :) looks delicious and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    juice in india

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific idea! Love this. Will be coming back to this and staying here a loooong time. I don’t want to miss one single recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.