Eid Mubarak


                                                              Sheer Qorma

 Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Eid Mubarak to you all, my dear readers. May Allah accept our good deeds, forgive our bad ones and may the spirit of Ramadan illuminate the world and show  humanity the way to peace and harmony.

I have definitely made an effort to make my Ramadan productive in spite of having to travel for the last ten days and am hopeful it will be counted  as one.

I have missed reading all your blogs and also posting recipes on my blog . Now,  I am back with renewed energy and look forward blogging again.

I welcome all  new readers (including Aishah Sharon and Hajira) thanks for your comments.., keep them coming.



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eid Mubarak to you too Ambreen. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. good to see you back. when your email came in the inbox and i tried to open to it, the page did not open up. issues with feedburner i guess.

    nice to know you had a great eid :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.