Orange Limeade


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

It's been a while since I last posted a recipe. I haven't cooked much and feel so uninspired to blog. I just figured out I am a person who likes a busy and disciplined  life( although I tend to complain when it gets too busy). When I find myself stuck with not much activity, I slack down and feel no sense of beginning or ending the house work and feel the house is disorganized and mind cluttered. Of course, cleaning up after the kids does feel like shovelling the driveway during a snowfall:)

However, to break this cycle of lethargy, I made this easy and super-refreshing orange limeade to cool off and chill before I got back to regular  blogging:)

Ingredients

Lime juice:1 cup freshly squeezed
Mandarin orange juice-2 cups freshly squeezed
Water-1/2 gallon
Sugar-to taste
Ice cubes-as needed
Mint leaves- a couple
Lime wedge- to garnish

Directions

1. Add the juices  and sugar to the water and stir well.

2. Pour into tall glasses and add ice-cubes.

3. Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaves.

4. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.