Scrambled Eggs-Indian style

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

What do I cook when there is no curry to be served with plain Daal and chaawal? Scrambled eggs, Indian style:)

I am sure if I cracked an egg directly on the ground outside, it would cook up in minutes. I would have a problem though, scraping it off since the ground doesn't have anon-stick surface* smiling*. It is very hot here....

Ingredients:

Eggs-4
Salt-to taste
Red pepper powder-1/2tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Oil-1 tbs
Cilantro-enough for garnishing

Directions:

1. Beat eggs vigorously while adding the ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red pepper powder until frothy.

2. Heat oil in a skillet and pour the egg mixture.

3. Let the egg cook for a minute and then start stirring non-stop until the egg gets scrambled just enough.

4. Don't let the eggs brown.

5 Turn off the stove when the egg looks done, do not overcook.

6. Turn off the stove and transfer to a bowl and garnish with cilantro leaves.

7. Serve hot.

8. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very delicious egg scramble, love to make egg sandwiches !!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.