What do I cook when there is no curry to be served with plain Daal and chaawal? Scrambled eggs, Indian style:)
I am sure if I cracked an egg directly on the ground outside, it would cook up in minutes. I would have a problem though, scraping it off since the ground doesn't have anon-stick surface* smiling*. It is very hot here....
Red pepper powder-1/2tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Cilantro-enough for garnishing
1. Beat eggs vigorously while adding the ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red pepper powder until frothy.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and pour the egg mixture.
3. Let the egg cook for a minute and then start stirring non-stop until the egg gets scrambled just enough.
4. Don't let the eggs brown.
5 Turn off the stove when the egg looks done, do not overcook.
6. Turn off the stove and transfer to a bowl and garnish with cilantro leaves.
7. Serve hot.