Savory Salmon Cakes



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

When I set the salmon fillets to thaw, I had no idea what I was gonna cook with them. Unable to decide, I just added some seasonings and set it in the refrigerator to marinate. Later, I ground the fillets with a slice of bread to a smooth paste and made these awesome patties. They can be served as a snack, in between burger buns, or on the side with rice and lentil soup. Tell me what you ideas for serving you can come up with:)

Ingredients:

Salmon-4 fillets
Salt- to taste
Red pepper powder-to taste
Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
White bread-1 slice
oil-enough to fry
Onions-1 small, sliced
Cilantro-to garnish

Directions:


1. Marinate the fish fillets with the ginger-garlic paste and set aside for 1/2 hour atleast.

2. Grind together the fish and the slice of bread until it becomes smooth.

3. Make patties and set aside.

4 .Heat a pan and pour oil on it and place the patties and fry on each side until they turn golden brown.

5.Remove with a slotted spoon  and  garnish with cilantro and onions.Serve hot.

6. Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. Delicious salmon patties.. nice and different recipe of salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful lovely snack and side

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very yummy.. gotta try it out.. ur blog is lovely..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.