If someone told me these beauties are pumpkin muffins, I wouldnt believe it. They didnt taste or smell like pumpkins. They tasted better than the store bought calorie-laden buttery muffins and let me tell you, I have used olive oil in place of butter. Plus, I have used only one blender jar to blend the batter and didnt have too many bowls and whisks to wash:)
All purpose flour-2 cups
Salt- a pinch
Baking powder-1 tsp
Eggs-4, at room temperature
Olive oil-1 cup
Pumpkin-2 cups, cubed and steamed
Mango essence-2 tsps
1. Preheat oven at a 350 deg F.
2. First, blend the eggs until foamy and light.
3.Add the essence and pulse.
4 Add the olive oil, steamed pumpkin, sugar and blend for a brief minute.
5. Slowly add a couple of tbs of flour and blend until you put in all the flour.
6. Line a muffin tin with liners and pour in the batter 3/4 of the way, leaving room for the muffins to rise.
7. Bake in the oven until the tops look yellowish and they pass a toothpick test.
8. Turn off the oven and remove from the tin and let cool for 10 minutes.