Most of us like to eat fish, ya? I do too but do not like to cook it in the same way every time I cook. My recent discovery of the health benefits of coconut flour inspired me to cover my fillets with a mixture of coconut flour and semolina and pan-fry it. When eaten right off the pan, it was very crispy on the outside and very flavorful and juicy on the inside. I am now sharing the recipe with you so that you can enjoy it too or have one more recipe to try, if you have some fish and some coconut flour at hand:)
Fish fillets-2( I have used salmon, you may use any of your choice)
Salt- to taste
Red pepper powder-to taste
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger- garlic paste-1 tsp
Coconut flour-2 tbs
Oil- good enough to fry
1. Make a mixture of ginger-garlic paste, alt, re pepper powder, turmeric powder and rub it on the fillets of fish and let it marinate in the frige for an hour.
2. Make a mixture of semolina and coconut flour and set aside.
3. Heat a pan on high heat and pour desired amount of oil.
4. Take the fillets of fish and dip them carefully in the dry mixture and let coat on all sides and slowly place them on the pan.
5. Carefully flip and cook on the other side until it turns crispy and brown.
6. When done, remove with a spatula and place onto a serving platter and serve.