Orange Juice

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Summers in Texas are hotter than the surface of the Sun:) I mean really, it gets seriously hot. It is going to be over a 100 deg F in the next couple days:( I have been making my own juices at home as they are the best way to keep our bodies cool and hyderated. Everyone agrees that orange juice is good for health, for that matter all kinds of fruit juices are good. The question is, do we drink home made juice or store bought? If we are drinking the store bought ones. they are not good for health and do not taste good at all. It takes just a little extra effort to make them at home but, they certainly are the best for us. You know what goes in there, you know you have washed the vegetables and fruits and know there are no harmful additives that go into it's making. Here's a twist I gave to my orange juice by adding Rooh Afza.




Ingredients:

Orange juice-2 quarts, freshly squeezed
Rooh Afza-2 -3 tbs
Mint leaves-5-6, for garnishing
Ice cubes-as needed

Directions:

1. Pour two tsps of rooh afza in each serving glass and swirl the cup to coat the inside of the glass with the Roh afza.

2. Pour orange juice and quickly add the ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.

3. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. thats a lovely twist to the orange juice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey came over to your space thru Dassana's space,orange juice with mint and rooh afza sounds great...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely addition of rooh afza in it looks wonderful I like adding rooh afza into drinks and popsicles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you added a twist to orange juice. I'll try it once we get some oranges here x
    Aiza.
    thekitchendisasters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very useful really good information thanks for posting such a good information it will hepls the people a lot keep it up , Regards, upma recipe

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.