Chicken Shaami Kabaab



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is the first time I made shaami kabaab with boneless chicken and was so happy with the very little time it took and it was so easy to put together and fry. I have adapted this recipe from a foodie group I am on. The new ingredient I have used is potato and it turned out so moist and I ended up using the least amount of oil while frying and they just melted in the mouth. Now, you know what to make when you have some boneless chicken and like me are wondering what to make with it:)

Ingredients:

Boneless Chicken-1 lb
Salt-to taste
Red pepper powder-to taste
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Whole spices-4 each of cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, caraway seeds(1/2 tsp)
Potato-1 medium
Oil-enough for frying
Fresh cilantro-a handful
Fresh mint leaves-a handful
Green peppers-a handful
Water-1/2 cup


Directions:

1. Cook the boneless chicken along with the whole spices and the potato and water until they all get cooked and there is no more water is left.

2. Let it cool completely.

3. Grind the cooked chicken along with the herbs and the peppers until it turns into a smooth mixture.

4. Remove from the blender and apply oil on your palms and make patties of desired shapes and shallow fry on both sides until they turn golden brown.

5. Remove onto a serving plate and serve hot.

6. Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. Yummy and irresistible snack..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for tea time and kids lunch box...

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious. I like how you used potatoes instead of the usual chane ki daal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, upma recipe

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.