Watermelon Juice

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahmeem

This juice  is the simplest to make and the best to beat the heat. It is just the beginning of Summer and already it is extremely hot. I dread another Summer like last year's when the outside felt like an oven, really! The grass had dried up beyond imagination and the leaves on trees looked like they had burnt down. The water bottles and pens forgotten in cars got twisted badly. The earth had cracked up and each crack was several feet deep. May God have mercy upon us all and give us our much-needed rains on time.



Okay, now back to this pretty juice. This is one of the first of the recipes of a very humble and down-to-earth blogger Dassana, from www.vegrecipesofindia.com that I have gotten my inspiration from. Although, I have followed my own recipe and have not added any other ingredient to this juice, the credit goes to her for inspiring me. Thanks Dassana!



Ingredients:

Water melon cubes- as desired
Fresh mint leaves- a few for garnish

Directions:

1. Blend the watermelon cubes until smooth and frothy.

2. Pour into tall glass and garnish with mint leaves.

3. Serve and enjoy!




Notes:

Get creative and you may try adding lemon juice, a pinch of salt or blend mint leaves with the melon cubes.




4 comments:

  1. This looks so refreshing. Just looking at it makes me feel cool ..wonderful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very yummmy..with inviting cliks
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be my favorite drink of summer.. Love water melons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..delicious and tempting .its a regular juice in our break fast.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.