Minty Mushrooms



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Hello readers! Hope all of you are doing great and having fun cooking in your kitchens. I have been extremely busy in my life and had to put blogging aside for a while. I have also missed visiting my favorite Blogs and i am sure I will enjoy reading them after this tiny break.

Today, I made a very fresh and flavorful minty mushroom, adapted from a video of Singhandcook. It is very nutritious and packed with goodness. Next time you are out of ideas to serve mushrooms, this is just the perfect recipe.

Ingredient:

Mushrooms-2 cups, washed and chopped
Fresh mint leaves- a handful
Garlic-3-4 cloves
Salt- to taste
Olive oil-2 tbs
Black pepper-1/2 tsp powdered

Directions:

1. Grind the fresh mint leaves, olive oil and garlic roughly.

2. Heat some oil and saute the mushrooms until they wilt a little bit.

3. Pour the ground mixture along with salt and black pepper powder and cook for a brief minute.

4. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving plate.

4. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Salams Familycook..good to see you back! I've been experiencing blogger burnout lately and been ditching blogging too (although i am not even a regular blogger!)

    I am really liking this recipe and it's a good one to impress my husband with. He always asks me to make mushrooms like the ones at restaurants, but i am always at a loss for ideas because, aside from pizzas and veggie sandwiches, i do not know of very many ways to use them. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you back. i was wondering why you were not posting. the mushroom recipe looks interesting and have bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dassana. I was overwhelmed by responsibilities at home that came in my way of blogging:) I am now trying to work around and blog once again:)

      Delete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.