Mango Salad

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is an awesome salad with contrasting flavors. It has the heat from the peppers, sweetness from the mangos and sugar and raisins, a savory hint from the salt and the freshest flavor from the mint.


Ingredients:

Mango-1 (ripe and firm), sliced into desired sized pieces
Salt-a pinch
Sugar, 1/2 tsp
Raisins-1 tbs
Mint leaves-a few, chopped
Red pepper-1, deseedes and cut into tiny pieces
Asafoetida-a pinch

Directions:

1. Place the sliced mango in a bow and all the ingredients and give it a gentle mix and transfer to a serving plate.

2. Chill before serving.

3. Enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. Never had mango salad. I would love to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. masha`allah sia and very interesting ... will have to see and have a go insha`allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something Ive never had before..looks tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.