Kiwi Chutney

 Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Kiwi is one of the fruits that has a lot of health benefits and can be used as a vegetable or a fruit. It is sour and tart when not yet ripe and gets a more sweeter taste when ripe and soft. Because of its versatility, I have used it in so many ways like, used it as a meat tenderizer, cooked it with lamb meat, mixed it with fruit salad, vegetable salad and even made a chutney.

Tell me how you have made use of it?


Ingredients:

Kiwi fruit-4,peeled
Green peppers-3
Garlic cloves-3
Salt- to taste

Directions:

1. Blend all the ingredients together until you get a desired consistency.

2. Transfer to as serving bowl.

3. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. this chutney is new to me. we usually have kiwi plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting combo. looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! this is sonew to me..never tried any other variety with kiwi except to eat it as a fruit or as drink..soo so. do post other kiwi recipes as well...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.