While incorporating more fish in our diet, I have to be creative and cook it in different ways before it gets monotonous. This recipe is my own creation and has some of my favorite ingredients in a perfect balance.
Cod- 2 fillets( cut into cubes)
Salt- to taste
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves- about 1/4 cup
Coconut milk-3/4 cup
Oil- as required
1. Grind together the tomatoes, curry leaves, green peppers and coconut milk until smooth.
2. Heat a tsp of oil and saute the cod cubes and set aside.
3. Heat more oil and saute onions until they turn light brown.
4. Pour in the ground mixture and cook on high heat until it comes to a bpil.
5. Put the sauteed cod in and reduce the heat to a medium and cook for five minutes.
6. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
3. Heat some more oil and