Beet salad-2



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is a salad, as simple as it can get. Very soft to bite, as opposed to uncooked crunch, and full of healthy ingredients. I served it along with Khatti daal, Plain Chaawal and broiled Salmon for dinner.

 Ingredients:

  • Beet -1 medium sized, cut into desired sized slices
  • Salt-to taste
  • Onions-1/4 roughly sliced
  • Black pepper coarsely ground -1 tsp
  • Olive oil- a generous amount
  • Water-1/2 cup
  • Cilantro- to garnish

Directions:

1.Cook the slices of beet in water along  with salt, until the slices become soft and all the water gets dried up.

2.Remove and place the slices on a plate and wait for them to cool off a bit.

3. Place the onion slices on top of the beet slices

4.Garnish with ground pepper.

5.Drizzle olive oil and serve.

6. Enjoy







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.