Pan-fried Salmon

 Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

We had the worst weather in Dallas today, with multiple tornadoes causing widespread havoc and destruction. Alhamdulillah, we are all safe and I came back after doing the regular School runs and quickly cooked dinner. I made pan-fried salmon and it tasted great and also looked visually appealing. I used the fewest seasonings and a tad bit of oil. It was well cooked on the inside and crispy on the outside.

Ingredients:

  • Salmon(wild caught, sockeye)- 4-6 pieces
  • Salt-to taste
  • Red pepper powder-1 tsp
  • Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
  • Oil-2 tbs
  • Onions-1, cut into rings
  • Cilantro-1 tbs

Directions: 
1.Wash the salmon and pat dry.

2.Sprinkle the salt, red pepper powder, turmeric powder on the pieces of fish and set them aside for  a few minutes.

3.Heat a pan and pour the oil and slowly place the pieces of fish and cook on medium heat for a couple minutes until it gets cooked and turns crispy.

4.Flip each piece and cook on the other side until it gets cook and turns crispy too.

5.Remove the fried fish and place onto a plate and garnish with some onion rings and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. new to me..looks perfect & great
    first time here..love your space.
    very interesting presentation..
    happy following you..;)
    do stop by mine sometime..

    Tasty Appetite

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so darn tasty... I wish my dad was here so I can make it for him... he's such a big fan of salmon... definitely bookmarking it so I can make it when he gets back!

    --fatisrecipes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.