Hotdog Curry-2



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Lately, I have been unable to keep up with life's demands, given the increased speed of time and so,  I end up looking for shortcuts in cooking food for the family. This hot dog curry was a result of a quick call to Mom and I finished cooking the curry in just a few minutes after I hung up the phone.

Ingredients:

  • Hotdogs- 4-5, thinly sliced
  • Salt-to taste
  • Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
  • Oil-1 tbs
  • Onions-1 medium, sliced
  • Water-1/2 cup
  • Fresh fenugreek leaves-2 tbs



To be ground..

  • Green peppers-3
  • Coconut powder-1 tbs
  • Cumin seeds-1 tsp
  • Garlic-3 pods


Directions:

1. Heat oil in a pot and saute onions until they turn translucent.
2. Add the ground mixture and stir.
3.Add the sliced hotdogs and the fenugreek leaves.
4.Stir and pour water and continue cooking until all the ingredients get incorporated  and the water gets absorbed.
5.Transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. luks perfectly done...never listend dis.
    Maha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool idea! I like shortcuts too, should try this out some time.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.