Banana Nut Muffins and my 200th post!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Alhamdulillah (All praise is to Allah)

Today, I am posting my 200th recipe. The journey so far has been awesome. Along the way, I have met   awesome readers who cared to comment,  appreciate and suggest changes.  Also, I have discovered many fine Blogs which have already attained high standards in quality of recipes, photographs and page designs. I look forward to improve in those areas soon. Through my Blog, I am not only cooking for my family but, also sharing it with people all over the World. Thank you so much, dear readers!

I made these really moist and rich muffins by adding two extra ingredients., mixed nuts and banana puree. I have replaced sunflower oil for butter and also used half the amount of sugar needed. So, this is a perfect recipe for once-in-a while indulgence with a healthy twist.



Ingredients:

All purpose flour-2 cups
Salt-1/4 tsp
Baking powder-1 tsp
Sugar-1/2 cup
Sunflower oil-1 cup
Banana puree-1 cup
Mixed Nuts-1 cup(walnuts, cashews and black raisins)
Eggs-4 large

Directions:

1.Preheat oven to 400 deg F .
2.Sift together all the dry ingredients a couple times and set aside.
3. Beat eggs until frothy.
4. Add oil and sugar to the beaten egg.
5. Slowly add the flour to the egg mixture and mix well until all the ingredients come together. grease a
6.Lightly grease a muffin tin and place muffin liners in each cup.
7. Spoon in the batter in each cup only a little more than half way through. When all the cups are filled, put the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
 8.If you see the muffin tops turn a light golden in color, do a toothpick test. If the stick comes out clean, turn off the oven and pull out the tin and set aside to cool.
9. Remove the muffins from the tin and serve.
10.Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. congrats on your 200th post.

    these muffins are looking good and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Dassana. I appreciate it a lot

      Delete
  2. congrats on your milestone ramy..muffins are perfect & cute
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muffins look fabulous... congratulations on reaching this milestone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made similar ones using whole-wheat recently:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time here...
    congratulations on ur 200th post and wishing u many more..
    muffins look delectable
    glad to follow u :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.