Lemon Flavored Muffins



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem


After a long walk early in the morning in Spring showers, I came back home with renewed energy and decided to make some muffins. It took only five minutes to mix the batter and twelve
minutes to bake them. Each bite of the muffin was packed with an awesome lemon flavor and the muffin was very airy and light, also it is a healthier version as I have used sunflower oil instead of butter.

Ingredients:

All purpose flour-2 cups
Salt-1/2 tsp
Baking powder-1 tsp
Sugar-1 cup
Eggs-4
Oil-1 cup
Lemon zest-2 tbs

Method: Pre-heat the oven at 350 deg F and grease a muffin tin.Sift the dry ingredients together a couple times and set aside. Beat eggs in a food processor or a mixer until frothy. Add oil and sugar to the eggs and pulse a few times. Then slowly start adding the flour little at a time and run the mixer on a medium speed until the batter becomes smooth and all the ingredients are well incorporated. When done, pour out a the batter into the muffin cups a little more than half way through to, letting some room for them to rise. Bake the muffins for twelve minutes or until they turn light golden in color. At this point immediately pull the tin out of the oven And let it sit out for ten minutes. Carefully remove them from the cups and serve. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I always love the citrusy flavour in my baked goodies,these muffins looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooooooooooo making these next time I make muffins (insha Allah)! And I'm thinking of doing a lemon icing, too... I'm really craving lemony things these days! This is a perfect recipe... I wish I could take a bite out of my screen!

    --fatisrecipes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam,
    this is hajira
    i made these and they came out sooooo good!!!!
    theyre all done now so im planning on making another batch soon iA

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bookmarking this.. its so simple.. they look so gud...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.