Coconut-Chocolate Fudge

Bismillahir rahmanir Raheem

Today, I made this batch of the healthiest fudge. All it took was just mixing and chilling of ingredients before you serve it. I have adapted this recipe from http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2008/12/easiest-healthiest-most-scrmptious.html and have tweaked to suit my taste. Here's what we are gonna need.,

Ingredients:

Virgin coconut oil-1 cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder-1cup
Honey-to taste
coconut powder- 1 tsp for sprinkling

Method: Line a loaf-pan with parchment paper and set aside.  In a glass bowl, put in and mix together the coconut oil, cocoa powder and the honey until the ingredients come together. Dip the bowl in a pot of warm water and when the mixtures liquifies a little bit, pour it quickly  onto the parchment paper in the loaf pan. Smoothen it out a little bit and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove it from the refrigerator and cut it into squares and sprinkle with coconut powder before serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.