Egg with GreenOnions



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

What do you do when you have green onions in the fridge and some eggs, whip up some eggs and green onions together, to serve on the side with my very old roti or plain white rice:)

Ingredients:

Green Onions-2 cups( washed and chopped)
Salt-to taste
Red pepper powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder
Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
Oil-1 tbs
Eggs-2

Method: heat oil in a pan and put the chopped green onions in and stir until they get wilted and their juice starts to dry up, on high heat. Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder, and stir until the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste goes away. At this point, crack the eggs directly into the pan and reduce the flame and cover with a tit fitting lid. After two minutes, remove the lid and stir once again until you get the desired size of the chunks of the egg. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve hot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.