Green Chutney

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is freshest dip I  have ever made in my kitchen. When my Mom used to make it, when I was little, I told to myself, oh! this is for the Mommies to eat:) and I never even tasted it but, like I mentioned in my last post, I just retained the memory and try to recreate it in my kitchen :D

Ingredients:
Cilantro leaves-1 big bunch
Mint leaves-1/2 a bunch
lemon juice-1/4 cup
green pepper-4
ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
salt- to taste

Method: Was the cilantro and mint leaves and blend it to a fine paste with the rest of the ingredients. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.