Tamatar-gosht (lamb meat in tomato gravy)



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem



Ohya., remember those "indecisive days" I talk about? Ya, I see them a lot sometimes and I resort to making something as simple and quick as tomato-gosht, that can be cooked even without giving a thought! And, the good news is that everyone loves it! Here's what you are gonna need..

Ingredients:

lamb meat-1/2 lb
tomatoes-4 large
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
oil-2 tbs
red pepper powder-1 tsp
green peppers-3, slit length-wise to garnish
onions-1/2 chopped
ginger-garlic paste-1 1/2 tsp


Method: heat oil in a pressure cooker and saute onions tll golden brown. Add in all the ingredients, give it a quick mix and pressure cook until the meat gets cooked. Turn off the stove when you think  its done. Remove the lid and turn up the stove on high and cook while stirring frequently and make sure the meat doesnt fall apart from the bone. Cook until everything comes together and you are left with a thick gravy of tomatoes and meat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with green peppers and serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.