Crunchy green bean salad

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Salad tastes better when it is fresh and crunchy. This green bean salad is one sample of the crunchy goodness with a dash of lemon juice and no preservative-laden, store-bought dressings.

Ingredients:

green beans-8-12
salt-to taste
lemon juice-2 tbs
black pepper powder-1/2 tsp
cilantro-1 tbs, chopped
onion-1 tbs- finely chopped

Method: Wash and cut the green beans into small pieces(the smaller the better). Put the cut beans into a bowl and add the remainining ingredients and toss and mix and make sure the beans get coated with the lemon juice, pepper etc., Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this fresh and healthy salad! I have not cooked with green beans at all this year and this is reminding me to do so!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.