Kaali Mirch waala gosht (Lamb meat with black pepper)

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Remember how I talk about my simple and easy recipes? Ohya, I basically try to be easy on myself when cooking and keep it pleasing to the taste buds of whoever eats it lillah!

Here's a way of cooking tender lamb meat with a hint of heat from the black pepper powder, an awesome and unexpected aroma of curry leaves in a meaty dish:)

Lamb meat- 1 lb, cleaned and washed
salt- to taste
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
black pepper powder-=1 tsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
onions-1 lagre, sliced
oil-2 tbs
curry leaves-7-8

Method: Pressure cook the meat until soft and tender with onions, salt, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste . When the pressure settles down, take the lid off and turn on the stove on a high setting and cook until the onions dissolve and get mushy. At this point, pour in the oil, add the black pepper powder and throw in the curry leaves. Stir it a couple of times until the oil gets seperated from the meat and leaves a wee bit of thick gravy. Turn off the stove, transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!



1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.