Simple Potato-fry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I have never met anyone yet, who doesnot like potatoes. There are almost endless ways of cooking them. I make this simple version to go with simple white rice and Khatti daal!

Ingredients:

Potatoes-6-8 small ones, unpeeled, sliced and washed
salt-to taste
red pepper powder- 1 tsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
oil-2 tbs

Method: Sprinkle all the ingredients over the potato slices and leave them aside for 10-15 minutes. Heat oil in a pot and slowly tip them into the pot. Carefully stir making the slices flip and get cooked on both sides. When the slices look crispy on the outside and are soft on the inside, remove them with a slotted spoon and put them on a serving plate. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.