Pan cooked Chicken Nuggets

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I donot like store-bought or restaurant-made chicken nuggets. This time, I tried making them in a pan and wish to bake them in the oven next time insha Allah! 

Ingredients:

Chicken breasts-2, sliced thinly and cut into small pieces
salt- to taste
black pepper powder-1 tsp
egg-one
oil-1-2 tbs
corn starch-1 1/2 tbs

Method: Marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients listed above and set aside for one hour in the refrigerator. When ready to start cooking, heat oil in a pan and slowly places the pieces of chicken and cook on med-high heat until they start to turn brown. flip each piece and let them turn a nice golden brown too. When done, remove them with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel. A few minutes later, transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.