Arvi Fry (Taro root fry)


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

My friends often wonder how much food I cook everyday based on the recipes I post each day sometimes:) NO I dont cook all that food each but remember those days and actually weeks that go by without any new recipes, I am actually just taking pictures of the food I cook and post them when time permits. It is crazy some days when I wished either there were 28 hours in a day or I had less stuff to do:) 

This is what I made today....

Ingredients:

Arvi-5-6, washed, boiled, peeled and sliced
salt- to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
red chilly powder-1 tsp
oil-2 tbs
curry leaves-8-10

Method: Heat oil in a skillet and quickly fry the curry leaves , remove and set aside for garnishing. In the same oil, place each taro disc flat on medium heat and sprinkle the salt, turmeric, chilli powder and flip them when thy get browned a little bit on one siide. Cook until th other side gets browned too. Remove onto a serving pltter and garnish with the fried curry leaves. Dont forget to turn off the stove:)  Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.