Thai Eggplant curry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Thai eggplants are green in color and are very firm with a lot of seeds, when compared to the regular small, Indian eggplants. They can be found in a lot of Indian and Oriental stores. Most of my friends donot know what to make with these strange looking vegetables. This is how I made my curry...

Ingredients:

Thai Eggplants: 5-6, washed and cut in fours
salt -to taste
oil-1-2 tbs
onions-1/2 sliced

to be ground coarsely...

peanuts-1 tbs
green chillies-2
cumin seeds-1 tsp
garlic pods-1

Method: Heat oil in a pot and add onions and saute them until translucent. Put the ground mixture mixture and stir. Put the pieces of eggplant along with the water. Cook on high heat for three minutes. Mix once and reduce the heat to a medium-low and cook for five-six minutes. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.