Tala hua gosht-2



Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Veal meat-1 lb, sliced and washed well
oil-1 1/2 tbs
water-1/2 cup

to be ground...

ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
fried onions-3 tbs
salt-to taste
cilantro-2 tbs, chopped
garam masala-1 tsp
coriander powder-1tsp
cumin powder-1 tsp
red pepper powder-1 tsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp

Method: Marinate the meat with the ground ingredients and set aside for 1 hr. Pressure cook the meat until soft. When the pressure goes down, take the lid off, increase the heat and let the water get evaporated completely. Pour oil and stir and cook until the slices look well browned. ransfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. My recipe is pretty much the same except after using pressure cooker I f.ry the meat in large pan with oil...until brown and lil crispy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm., I shall try your crispy version next time insha Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That looks great. Simple & easy to make. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have shared few awards with you. Please accept these :)
    http://simplysweetnsavory.blogspot.com/2011/04/gateau-gingli-rier-sesame-seed-balls.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.