Powdered flaxseed chutney

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Do you want to include flaxseed in your daily meals, other than just adding them to your cereals, then this is one interesting way to eat it and even get your kids to eat it.

Ingredients:

Flaxseed meal-1 cup
garlic-2 pods
salt-to taste
red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp

Method: Heat a pan on medium heat and roast flaxseed meal until you smell a seedy smell:) Quickly turn off the stove and set aside to cool quickly. Grind garlic, salt, chilli powder to a fine paste and mix it with the roasted flaxseed meal. Store in an airtight container and use it as a dip, with a tsp of olive oil or yogurt or sesame oil. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. chutney looks delicious
    updated your post on my event
    following you
    salaams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.