Panna Cotta


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

This is the most soft, yummy, creamy, full of goodness dessert. I have given a little Indian twist to this Italian silky-smooth pudding by adding cardamom powder, instead of the original vanilla essence. Here's what we are gonna need...



Ingredients: 

heavy whipping cream-16 fl oz
sugar- 6-8 teaspoons
kosher gelatin(unflavored and sugar-free)-1 tbs
cardamom powder-1 tsp

Method: Pour the whipping cream in a pot and sprinkle powdered gelatin, give it a stir and set aside for 10  minutes. Place the pot over medium heat and  slowly bring to a boil. Add the cardamom powder and turn off the stove. Pour it into a round bowl  (You may pour it into ramekins and chill the ramekins in the frige, i used a bowl) and let it cool. Put the bowl in a refrigerator for 2 hrs. Just before you serve, put the bowl in hot water for two minutes, cover the bowl with a lid and quickly flip it onto the plate. Garnish with any fresh fruit and serve. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Do you know where can I find kosher gelatin? I always like making mousse, but can't cuz of gelatin issue :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine at Central Market, which sells a lot of Kosher foods and mine was a vegetable gelatin, unflavored and sugar-free, Alhamdulillah.,

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.