Methi daal-2


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

We have to have daal on our table almost everyday. I personally dont like to make the same kind of daal every day and try add or subtract ingredients for a variation in taste. This is how I made this daal ..

Ingredients:

Moong daal-2 cups
water-4 cups
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
green chillies-4
ginger- garlic paste-1 tsp
methi leaves-1 cup(washed and cut)
tomatoes-2, cut into small cubes
oil-2 tbs

Method: Pressure cook the moong daal with ginger- garlic paste, turmeric powder, and green chillies until soft. When done, blend it till smooth and nice and set aside. Heat oil in a pot and put tomatoes and fry until soft and mushy. Put the ginger-garlic paste and fry a little bit and add the methi leaves and cook until the leaves are barely cooked. Pour the dall into this pot and bring it to a boil. Turn off the stove and tansfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.