Long beans and egg


Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I end up playing with ingredients when I dont want to cook but I have to! And the result is totally new and innovative and delicious. I do make khagina which basically has a lot of onions, scrambled wiht eggs and some herbs and spices This is close to Khagina but totally different in taste. I pressure-cooked the long beans and then added the eggs and cooked them...

Ingredients:

Long beans: 2 cups(cut and washed)
salt- to taste
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
oil- 2 tbs
water-1/4 cup
eggs-3 small

Method: Pour oil in a pressure cooker and let it warm up a little bit. Add the ginger-garlic paste and stir it until it turns brown. Put the long beans, followed by the salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and the water and pressure cook until you hear one whistle. Turn off the stove. Remove the lid after the steam goes and increase the heat and let the moisture evaporate. Now, crack the eggs and cover the preccure with the lid and let the eggs cook just a bit. Stir and scramble the eggs and lower the heat completely for two minutes. Turn off the stove, transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.