Simple Shrimp curry

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

I made this curry in a jiffy and everyone loved it a lot. This is how I made it....

Ingredients:

Shrimp-25, tail-off, cooked
onions-2 medium, finely chopped
salt-to taste
turmeric powder-1 tsp
red pepper powder-1 1/2 tsp
ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
fresh methi leaves-1/2 cup, washed and chopped
oil-1-2 tbs
tomato-1 medium, chopped
black seeds- a pinch
fennel seeds- a pinch

Method: Het oil in a pot and fry onions until they turn golden brown. Put the ginger-garlic paste and keep stirring it until it turns brown too. Put in the tomatoes and cook them until they get soft and mushy. Now, put the salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder, methi leaves, black seeds, fennel seeds and cook on high heat for four minutes, with the lid on. reduce the heat and stir making sure all the moisture is evaporated and the shrimps are left in a thick gravy. Transfer to a serving bow and serve with warm rotis. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit to my Blog. Do let me know what you think about the Post. Also, if you have attempted to cook following my recipe, tell me how it came out.